JM University – the jewelry industry’s preeminent online training resource from Jewelers Mutual – features educational loss prevention courses that guide jewelers in running safer and more secure businesses.
As a benefit for Jewelers Mutual policyholders, JM University equips jewelers with information, tips, and techniques to help avoid crime and other losses.
*Please note that if you used JM University prior to August 1, 2015, you will need to register again as a new user.
Current course offerings include:
- NEW! Loss Prevention Self Audit: Covers seven areas that can assist you in identifying potential weaknessses in your security procedures and also offers tips for implementing best practices.
- Opening and Closing: Tips to help reduce risks during the most vulnerable times for jewelry businesses.
- Danger on the Road: A comprehensive approach of how to protect yourself – and your property – while away from your business.
- Selling With Security: A step-by-step guide for protecting your merchandise while interacting with customers.
Benefits of being a JM University Student:
- Certificates to prove course completion
- User-friendly dashboard makes navigation easy
- Access on the go with mobile and tablet configurations
- Ability to add and manage users for those that request additional permissions
- Automatic tracking, analyzing, and reporting of progress and usage
- Built-in messaging, feedback, notification and alerts – especially useful as new courses and updates arrive